Volunteering with Peke Rescue
Volunteering is a great way to meet new people and it can be fun too. As we are a voluntary organisation we need your time and skills. And most importantly if you are compassionate and respect companion animals you will be contributing to the welfare of those pets who have been discarded. Are you interested in becoming involved?
- gaining new skills or developing existing ones.
- the chance to try out something new.
- doing something useful and rewarding.
- gaining a sense of achievement.
- putting something back into the community.
- developing your personal skills and confidence.
As a volunteer you can gain important transferable skills in fundraising, campaigning, finance, team building, management, computers, administration – the list is endless.